Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Scary Hate Question. How do Short, Brown Americans Deal with It?







I tried to reply yesterday but the subject is too big and too sad and I couldn't put fingers to keys.
When I consider how people are manipulated and tortured and terrified the world over I'm ashamed to be human. This has been the way of power since the first animal was hatched. Humans have refined it to a horrifying level.
Ignorance and helplessness lead to hate, a powerful emotion that can and is used to further agendas of governments, businesses, tribes, families...individuals...

More of us need to discuss this, I am completely confounded in the face of FOX News.

The best we can do, I think, is to refuse to hate and refuse to be afraid and to be glad there is a Daily Show to call the manipulators out and point to the lies.

Don't let them get to you. Refuse to hate and refuse to be afraid and keep on stepping.

Hermana honey, jump in here.

No comments: