Saturday, August 23, 2008

Read this





Read this post from Hermana on August 13th.

Hermana is the enlightened one.


Can you imagine a political candidate reaching across the aisle for a running mate?...I think...I think...I can hear John Lennon singing.

Hermana has taken one of those Charles Darwin leaps in evolution. Sadly, politics of any persuasion is too crude and twisted and testosterone-soaked (even the women) for us to expect any sort of elevation in political practices in the forseeable future.

And its a damned shame...when I re-read her post this morning my heart started to sing and I could've sworn it was the first day of Spring. What would I do if I ruled the world?...Hmmm, I must have a testicle somewhere--because I'd just string all them politicians up...except for Dennis, the brave.

No comments: