Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodness Gracious! Two Chris Hitchens articles in a row.....

.....and neither of them have set my teeth on edge. That's a 50% improvement!

No but I joke about ole' Chris. I can actually read and appreciate about 80% of his stuff, even if I don't entirely agree with it. And the other 20% of the time, he's just looking for a fight, so that doesn't count.

Here's the second article:

And here's the first:

- Lois Carneiro

No comments: