Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Biased Proposal


Ordinarily, I wouldn't post something by Keith Olbermann. Which isn't to say that I don't enjoy watching him, but he does have a bit of the buffoon about him and I'd be happier posting something by Bill Moyers instead.

Still, the first part of this video clip is on point with my sister's previous entry about voter fraud, and the rest of the clip is pretty funny too.



So, MY 'Bright' idea is that everyone who is currently not a Republican should go out and register as one. (Naturally, this would have to be for the next election.) And then they can continue to behave exactly like Democratics/Liberals/Independents. (DLIs) They can attend rallies for DLI politicians, donate to DLI campaigns and vote for DLI candidates. That should stir things up a little bit. Can you imagine all the pre-election interviews with Joe the Effete Winetaster or Jane the NAACP Member starting out with, "Well, even though I'm a Republican, I have to say that I'm voting for the other guy/gal this year."

Some people might say that this is subversive. I think it's innovative. But I'm feeling a little subversive today, so I could be biased.

Lois Carneiro

No comments: