Saturday, December 27, 2008

43 Degrees


Yes, finally the snow and ice has turned to rain. We're having some flooding and power outages but that's OK.Here in the lowlands around Puget Sound it rarely snows and because of that communities don't spend a lot of money on snow removal equipment.I would rant about that for a while but I'm so happy to step outside and see some pavement that I'll just shut up and be grateful.
The News:
*Israel is bombing Hamas targets after an unfortunate bout of rocket fire. I defer to Catherine 927 to expound on this--I'm too giddy today to be serious or down-hearted. It is the little things, isn't it?
*Pakistani troops are moving on the Indian border.
*Bernard Madoff has stolen Everyone's money.
*Rush Limbaugh is promoting a song about Barack the Magic Negro--when you can't think of anything intelligent to say (or if your listeners aren't intelligent). Regress!
*And zeppelins are making a comeback.Click on the links below for some very solid basic information regarding: 1.technology and 2. human nature. I'm going out to play in the rain.
Local politics?
Responsible living

No comments: