Monday, July 14, 2008

Sleeping Woman


Too tired to post...
I'll be up and running again on Wednesday.
Sweden does look like a scrotum. Is it only you that noticed that, Mag?
Well, form follows function. What do you suppose they're so afraid of? You know, they have a lot to loose. Isn't Sweden kind of well off?
Mostly people who have a lot to loose get scared.
We, who have not much to protect, don't give a shit- we can afford to be libertarian and egalitarian and liberal and anarchist and things like that.
Oh but I'm tired. It's the middle of the month and I've worked 5 whole days...taxing, don't you know.
Per Diem is very good. Just show up, work and waltz out---oh, and collect paycheck.
I'm going to be more poor than I was before (good line, that). But it's sweet to stay home and bask in the sunshine.
I'll be back to my old self on Wednesday. I'm working tonite and its surgery day today--10 fresh joint replacements and 2 RN's all crying and having to pee (RN's as well).
But this RN doesn't have to go back for a week!!
Later...

No comments: