Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yes We Can??


How about "Oh no you DON'T!"

I am about to start a letter writing campaign that will surpass all my previous efforts. I WANT my Constitution BACK! I'm sick of Government using the excuse of anti-terrorism to spy on it's own people!

ACLU Fact Sheet on Amendments to Senate FISA Bill
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/33906leg20080204.html

Consider this. The internet is a two-edged blade. You may be able to spy on my private correspondence, but I can flood mail boxes and websites and opinion polls with my very serious doubts about your capacity to protect, preserve and defend.

I expected so much more of you. What a sad disappointment you've turned out to be. I'm just glad I found out before I cast my vote for you. We'll be waiting eagerly for your next missive.

- Lois Carneiro

No comments: