Thursday, June 19, 2008

Don't Make Me Take Out My Samurai Sword, John!


I wrote to my congressman (John Hall, Democrat, of the 'Fightin' Nineteenth, as Stephen Colbert would say) and asked him his position on the Articles of Impeachment that Dennis Kucinich presented to Congress on June 10th, and why there was no mention of it on the front page of his website, which is quite up-to-date otherwise. I told him that I sincerely hoped that I would receive a relevant reply to my letter. If I don't hear from him shortly, I'll write again. This evening, I'm going to write to Senators Schumer and Clinton. (After I inspect their websites.)

RE: The floating feet! Clearly, those feet are only showing up because they're encased in big puffy sneakers that float. Granted, a lot of people wear shoes like that on a daily basis, but other people wear regular leather shoes that wouldn't float. Can you imagine how many other feet there are out there, that we'll never even know about? I wonder if all the feet were at the same level of decomposition or if some are fresher than others? I hope this mystery gets solved. I'd hate never to know why this is happening.

I'm thinking of mowing my lawn. It's a good day for it. Partly sunny and in the mid 70's. But boy, I just don't feel like it. I've only got about a hundred pages left on the book I'm reading: I could finish it and then mow the lawn in the evening. Yup! That's what I'm going to do.

- Constant Reader

No comments: