Thursday, June 26, 2008

So Much News! What Does It All Mean?


Dr. FeelGoodEnough notes that I'm a suspicious person. Or maybe he wanted to explore my theory that hi-jinks aplenty will follow the lifting of sanctions against North Korea. He thinks that there has been intercession by the Chinese, which I don't doubt. The report was handed to a Chinese envoy, for goodness sake. It's the timing that I question. Could this have been accomplished a month ago, or six months ago? Has he kept us all on tenterhooks in order to pull this out of his hat four months before the Presidential election? It smells like Karl Rove to me.

D.C. Gun Ban Struck Down. Good. If the rest of us have to live next to neighbors with armories in their garages, so should our Representatives in Washington.

-Maggie

No comments: