Monday, June 2, 2008

This blog is like 'Seinfeld'


It's the blog about nothing in particular. When we have deep thoughts, we'll throw them out there. When we don't (and I can't think of any at the moment) we'll talk about the hum-drum of real life. I mean, if you spend all day having revelations, you won't have any time to get your laundry done, right? I don't think that any of us are obsessed enough about anything to write passionately or intelligently on it everyday.
**********
Who wouldn't like being surrounded by tall and amusing men? You've got an edge, being a little peanut yourself. I doubt there are many men shorter than you, though there are hardly any who are more amusing.
**********
You know, I had the occasion to be in the vicinity of Fordham Univ. a few weeks ago, and I saw the entrance to the Bronx Botanical Garden. I thought of you and that day we spent at the gardens. I still have my kazoo AND my slide whistle. I'm glad you have good memories of that day. You were rather young and I thought you may have forgotten it.
**********
I'll bring my camera when I go to Montauk, and take pictures of shells and waves.
--------------------------------- Mal de Mer

No comments: