Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm watching you. Finally.

Okay, so this is what you guys have been doing. I'm most interested in Big Tuna and the BioCup (which would make an excellent children's novel). I'm also interested in the general bonhomie Mom gives off to deceive her enemies. When you read the blog (or talk to her at all) you realize her vitriol towards humanity is stinging. But, these are things I love her for. What would our family be without vitriol? Jake just left me a voicemail saying that the Bureau of Right Wing Diatribes needs to speak with me urgently. I'm not sure what that's all about but it definitely means blocking out two hours of my life for that one phone call. Besides that, I sent Chris off to work and I am about to go for a walk before heading to the hospital for hours of IV admixture. Woo!

No comments: