Thursday, May 8, 2008

Libel





I looked it up. It's bad although I've been libeled, defamed and slandered myself and never complained about it.

We will preface anything we have to say about an imagined person, place or thing with: THE PERSONS, PLACES AND THINGS IN THIS STORY ARE FICTITIOUS AND DON'T PERTAIN TO ANY REAL PERSONS PLACES OR THINGS AND IF THEY DO SEEM A LOT LIKE SOME ONE YOU KNOW OR EVEN YOUR SELF OR YOUR MOTHER IT IS COINCIDENTAL AND PERHAPS ALL IN YOUR HEAD--IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, ISN'T IT?

That should cover us.

Cosmos are a lovely tribute to Heinie. They aren't really connected to their stems--they float above them with colors that blend right into the air. A fabulous gift for a kitten who gave.

The picture attached is one I tried to watercolor of my apartment building in spring--I'll try to do better--it's a pretty little building, just 16 units around a bit of a courtyard. I've lived here for 6 years and it's been wonderful, a passing caravan of people, pets, seasons and colors all framed by the window over my computer desk.
Well, blessings on the tiny cat. We should all be so lucky as to be loved by a little living thing.
Line up the rest of the cat family and take a picture for the blog. We'll immortalize them.

No comments: